A practical installation for multiple serial network comms
ACUMESH – WIRELESS RS485 NETWORK FOR SERIAL COMMUNICATION
The AcuMesh wireless metering solution is designed to connect energy meters and any devices by communicating with RS485 wirelessly. AcuMesh is a cost-effective solution that eliminates the need for installation of communicaiton wires. Saving premium time, labour, and reducing the challenges of retrofit applications.
- All devices are connected automatically upon powering up without configuration, no software required.
- Compatible with devices running any protocols via RS485 port, e.g. Modbus-RTU.
- Highly secure communication with 128 bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Advance configuration available for complex network setup with free software.
- Communicate wirelessly between power and energy meters, and any devices with RS485 running any protocol within a building or campus.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Long-range communication: 1000 ft (305m)indoor / 4 Miles (6.5km) outdoor in a single hop.
- “Mesh” network structure allows each transceiver to act as extension points for the network, allowing for a longer range of communication.
- Point to multi-point communication enabled with “mesh” structure.
- Automatic self-healing and optimizing communication pathway with reliable “mesh” network structure.
- Available in 900MHz and 868MHz frequency, Compatible for most countries and regions.
- Available in Din-Rail, Wall mount or Surface mount form factor.