Large (50.8mm/2.00″ and 76.2mm/3.00″) split-core current transformers (CTs) allow for easy measurement of individual conductors within an electrical distribution panel. Each CT can be “split” and attached without disconnecting a conductor from it’s respective breaker. These CTs are available in a wide variety of amperage ratings. Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug.
- Rated from 100A to 3000A
- 333 mVrms at rated output
- Accurate within 1% from 10% to 100% of rated amperage
- Operates from 50Hz to 400Hz
- Maximum primary insulation up to 600 Vrms
- 8′ twisted pair lead with CT connector