The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and very low phase angle error with easy one-handed opening and closing, even wearing gloves. The standard Accu-CT meets IEEE C57.13 class 1.2 and when ordered option C0.6 it meets class 0.6 accuracy standards. Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug.
- Outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy
- 333.33 mVrms voltage output at rated full scale current
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
- Accu-CT with C0.6 certificate required for revenue grade installations