A current transformer for those focused on high efficiency DC consumption sources, solid-core DC CTs are typically used for new wiring and permanent installation. To install them, the power must be turned off, the conductor disconnected, and then threaded through the CT window. Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug.
- 10A – 300A
- Solid-core: 0.79″ inner diameter
- Split-core: 1.2” inner diameter
- Measures current to full range in one direction and 20% of range in the reverse direction
- 12 V Power supply required. not supplied with CT
- 8′ black and white #16 twisted pair with burden resistor included