Subject to the provisions described below, the product (device) by eGauge Systems LLC (Manufacturer) is protected against defects in material and workmanship for the duration stated in the purchase contract
- The warranted period begins from the date of sale from Manufacturer or a reseller to the installing party, or six months from the date of sale from Manufacturer to a reseller, whichever occurs first.
- The default warranted period for the Manufacturer’s product is 2 years, with the option for an additional 3 (total of 5 years) during the time of purchase.
- Should a product fail to perform as described above within the warrantied period, it will be repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent product by Manufacturer, at its discretion, free of charge provided you: (1) return the failed product to Manufacturer with shipping charge prepaid, and (2) provide Manufacturer with proof of the original date of purchase. Repaired or replacement products will be returned to you with shipping charges prepaid.
- Replacement products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials. If Manufacturer, by its sole determination, is unable to repair or replace the defective product, it will refund the depreciated purchase price of the product.
- This warranty does not apply if, in the judgment of Manufacturer, the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product manual instructions, has been modified in any way, has had any serial number removed or has had the QA sticker removed from the back panel screw, or has been defaced, including modifications to, removal of, or unauthorized overlays on front sticker. Repair by anyone other than Manufacturer or an approved agent will void this warranty. The maximum liability of Manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product covered in the warranty.
- Prior to returning any defective product, the end customer or the reseller from whom the end customer originally purchased the product must obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from Manufacturer. All defective products should be returned to the Manufacturer with shipping charges prepaid. Manufacturer will not accept collect shipments. Manufacturer is not responsible for any devices shipped without an RMA number.
- Except as specifically provided in this agreement or as required by law, the warranties and remedies stated above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, express or implied. Any and all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights are expressly excluded. Manufacturer shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use or malfunction of the products, loss of profits or revenues, or cost of replacement goods, even if Manufacturer is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Merchandise purchased through eGauge Systems LLC, except as exempted herein, may be returned within 30 days of the receipt of the product
- You will receive a refund or credit towards your account, provided the merchandise is returned in the original packaging in new and resalable condition with manuals and all accessories included. If any component of the returned product is missing, eGauge may reject the return or choose to impose additional charges for replacement of the missing component(s).
- A 15% restock fee may be charged for returns.
- Custom built items are not returnable.
- Cellular service plans are not refundable. If merchandise utilizing a cellular service plan is re-stocked by eGauge, the purchaser agrees to forfeit cellular access and associated payments.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Before returning merchandise, it is necessary to call and speak with your sales representative to obtain an RMA number for your return. Once you have been instructed where to return the item(s), you are responsible for shipping charges back to that address. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date issued and item(s) must be received within that time. Please reference this number in a clear location on the outside of the shipping package.
- The customer is responsible for the return of any authorized return merchandise and agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof or delivery and insurance for the value of the shipment.