The HomePlug AV200 powerline adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a direct connection between your eGauge meter and a home network. This connection requires no additional wiring and you can simply plug the adapter into existing power sockets to instantly establish a networking infrastructure.
Search for Homeplug AV troubleshooting FAQs here.
For use ONLY with EG3010, eGauge Pro, and eGauge Core
eGauge2 model uses an older HomePlug standard and is not compatible
$55 + GST
- HomePlug AV powerline communication
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.
- US standard 2-prong plug
- 100ft range over electrical wiring
- Power, HomePlug, and Ethernet LED indicators
- Plug-N-Play functionality, no software or configuration required
- Low power consumption
- No reduction in signal do to walls, floors, or other physical obstructions