From $110….sensitive to diameter and amperage requirements
Rope CTs are excellent for bus-bars and large switch-gear applications. Self-powered rope CTs are flexible and easy to install with a fixed current rating of 2775A and will not be accurate below 30A. Note: Ropes sold before June 13, 2014 come with an individual and unique calibration sticker that must be saved in the Settings→Installation menu on the eGauge device. Newer ropes without a calibration sticker should leave the calibration value set to 0. Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug.
- Usable current range: Linear, 20-2775A or 50-
- 333 mVrms at rated output
- Physical Size (inner diameter): 106mm (4.17″), Flexible
- Accuracy: +/-1% from 30-2775A
- Notes: 30A minimum current required at all times. No external integrator required