If you are using solar power for your home, then you should make sure that you have the appropriate solar power monitoring equipment. You would be able to connect the device to your current panels and observe the amount of energy that you are using along with the amount that is being saved. We can help you with all of the work that might be required, including choosing the right device, installation, set-up and showing you how to use the software as well.
Solar Power Monitoring
Types of Equipment
There are a few options that you can choose from when it comes to grid and solar monitoring to make sure that you are getting an appropriate reading. These include:
- Generation meter – This device is often installed near the fuse board or consumer unit and reads the various levels of solar energy that is generated by your system. You can use this to check against the meter readings when you have to pay.
- Inverter – This option includes performance display. It is often found somewhere like a loft, which means that you might not be able to read the display easily.
- Portable option – This is the best option and you can use internet or Bluetooth to communicate with the inverter. This would give you a report on the levels of energy that was generated to the display.
There are a wide variety of options that you can choose, so ensure that you are picking the best one that we can give you. Some of the things that you should think about includes:
- Installation location
- Ease of access
- Bluetooth or internet access
- Smartphone access through an application
Having easy access to the information will make it easier for you to determine how much you are using and how much is stored. You can even see this information if you are away, so why not let us help you? If these are something that is extremely important to you, then please let us know and our experts will help you to find the best device for your needs.
You should make sure that you have the required solar power monitor so that you can see just how much energy is being generated. This is important because then you can compare it to your various reports, including your power bill later down the line. Ensure that you have the right type of system for your needs and we can help you to find the right one.